Use any trigger! Motion Sensor, Hand Trigger, Step Mat, Beam Sensor...the choice is yours!
There are two ways to load audio into the Mega Scream Box:
- USB Memory Stick upload: If you are going to be using only a few small audio files you can put them on a USB memory stick and it will read them into the limited internal memory. You can then remove the USB stick.
- SD Memory Card: Place all audio files onto an SD card and insert into Mega Scream Box. SD card must be left in the Mega Scream Box.
- No tools or software needed!
- Will not "forget" program when powered down
- Storage medium: Built-in SPI Flash/ SD card ,
- Internal flash supports 5-30 minutes sound. Maximum SD card size is 4 Gig.
- Supports MP3 format files .
- Supports two modes: All loop one by one and single loop
- Built-in 100W power amplifier to ensure loud and clear sound.
- Comes with appropriate power supply.
- Measures: 12" H x 7.5" D x 9"W
The lowest volume level is too loud. Is there anyway to adjust the lowest volume level?If the volume adjustment on this product does not go low enough for your application you can edit the MP3 files and lower their volume. Any audio editing software will have this capability. We recommend the free Audacity audio editing software.
What sensors do you have that will activate this speaker?Any of our triggers for prop controllers will work with this prop.