How to Order
Due to our high volume all orders must be placed from this online store.
We do not accept phone orders.
Rest assured that we utilize the most up to date encrypted secure methods to transfer sensitive information such as credit cards.
Click on the image to the left to find out more about our security.
FrightProps accepts most major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) and
PayPal for payment. We charge your credit card or PayPal when order is placed.
Some important information about our shipping...
- Where do we ship?
FrightProps ships spooky stuff to most countries on the planet!
To obtain ship cost simply add items to your cart and enter your address.
Additional information for International customers can be found here.
- How do we ship?
All orders ship via UPS or USPS Priority Mail. If you are Canadian we recommend USPS shipping due to the high duty fees that UPS charges.
- How quickly do we ship?
Orders usually ship within a day from the time you order but there are exceptions. There are several factors that determine how quickly your order will be shipped. FrightProps maintains a huge inventory of product; during our busy season (June through October)
inventory moves quickly and we do not always have what you order in stock. In October there can sometimes be delays of several days due to the high volume. And some items have to be built after you place the order. Please contact us if you need a solid delivery date.
- We ship to P.O. boxes and APO addresses via USPS but not UPS.
Once your order is ready to go and ships out it takes approximately:
- UPS Ground: 1 business day (midwest) up to 5 business days (west coast) - (not guaranteed)
- USPS Priority Mail: 2 - 4 business days (not guaranteed)
- UPS 2ND Day Air - Guaranteed (by UPS) 2 business days
- UPS Next Day Air - Guaranteed (by UPS) 1 business day
- International orders can take at least 4-13 business days, possibly more if delayed in customs
Tracking your order:
The following are terms and conditions of a legal agreement between you and FrightProps, LLC:
By accessing, browsing and/or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood,
and agree to the bound terms and comply with all applicable laws and regulations,
including any re-export control laws and regulations.
If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, do not use this website.
- We accept Master Card, Visa, American Express, Discover Card, PayPal, Money Orders, Checks, Wire Transfers
- All orders must be paid for at time of shipment.
- Sales tax is charged on ALL products shipped to a Minnesota destination, and other states depending on specific products purchased.
- All products are guaranteed against defects for 30 days from date of invoice
- Accessories are sold separately. Photos may vary from actual products
- FrightProps, LLC is not responsible for typographical errors on descriptions, pricing, or images
- Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice
- We do not accept C.O.D. orders
- All orders subject to acceptance and approval. We reserve the right to refuse an order
Returns and Cancellations
- Most products, UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED IN THE PRODUCT LISTING, may be returned within 30 days of receiving the product (with exceptions, see below). NO RETURNS ACCEPTED AFTER 30 DAYS.
- Customers will be responsible for return shipping costs. Original shipping and handling fees are not refundable
- There will be a 25% restocking fee on orders over $1000 returned
- We cannot accept returns on DVD's, and CD's at any time period unless received defective
- Electronic Firecracker product returns must be made within 10 days of receipt of product
Click here for important information on Electronic Firecracker products
- Product damage claims must be made to FrightProps, LLC within 2 days of delivery
- No used products will be credited/refunded. All products must be returned with their original packaging, if applicable.
- There will be no cancellations allowed in excess of 7 days after placing an order if the order has not shipped out yet.
- All items purchased prior to Oct. 31st cannot be returned after Oct. 31st of the same year. Any items purchased after Oct. 31st will be subject to the regular return policy stated above.
In the unlikely event that you need to return something please Contact us by e-mail
Any returns sent to us without first obtaining prior authorization will be returned to you.
In no event will FrightProps, LLC or any of its representatives be liable for any damages or injuries, however they may occur, related to any products sold
through FrightProps, LLC's online business, retail business or wholesale business.
Except as expressly stated herein, FrightProps, LLC makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to products sold.
- FrightProps will never share your data to third parties except for the sole purpose of fulfilling your order. Many products that FrightProps carries are shipped directly from the manufacturer, so it is necessary for these third parties to receive your name and address to ship items to you.
FrightProps saves information that you provide during the ordering/checkout process - your first and last name, phone number, company information (if provided), Email address, and home address will be saved in our system.
- FrightProps does not save your full payment information. We keep the credit card type and last four digits of the credit card used on file. We do not have access to the other digits on your credit card or the expiration date, nor does anyone else.
- You have the right to know what personal data of yours that FrightProps keeps. To view, modify, or permanently delete what information we have on file, please Email firstname.lastname@example.org. For your security, we will also ask you questions based off this information to prove your identity.
- Unless we are notified to purge your data through contacting us, FrightProps will keep your information on file for the sole purpose of providing customer service for an unspecified period of time.
- FrightProps uses any information you provide for the purposes of fulfilling your orders providing quality customer service. For example: we may reference the address you previously provided if we determine that the current address you have entered is incorrect, or we may reference the products on a previous order to ensure we are giving proper technical support.
- FrightProps will periodically send Email newsletters to alert customers of new products and discounts. Only customers who have explicitly signed up to our newsletter will receive these Emails. While all of our Emails do contain an unsubscribe link, you may remove yourself from this list by Emailing email@example.com from the Email address you signed up with.
- The information saved in our system may differ from information provided in your personal account you have created with FrightProps. The dashboard for your FrightProps account will allow you to update your stored information as well as subscribe and unsubscribe from our Email newsletters. You may log in to your personal account via this link.