All categories • Sound & Audio• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Pneumatics• Controllers & Electronics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
Finding and Editing Sound Files
Editing Sound Files
If you need to edit sound files we recommend the free Audacity sound editor (available for PC and MAC). This program will also convert different audio file formats for you. You can get it here: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
Need sound files?
- We offer an extensive catalog of audio CDs here.
- Sound Dogs has a reported 142000 sound effects from major libraries available for online audition and purchase.
- Also see FindSounds.Com for a great sound search tool.
- How can I take a crow mp3 and make it sound like its coming from all around.
- Step lighting a long hallway
- Setting BooBox 4 to factory defaults
- How can I rig the talking skull to play a random sound clip when triggered?
- Can't get my MP3 files to play