- 1 Set of Powered Speakers
- 2x 500 Watt Halogen Lights
- CD quality stereo thunder sound track in the box! No need for a separate audio source
- Thunder sound track professionally produced by Emmy award winning sound designer Adam Johnston
- Two output channels (sockets) to hookup standard lights to. Each light can be up to a huge 500-watts!
- Lights brighten and dim in sync with the thunder crashes
- 1/8 inch female stereo jack for hooking up speakers. Use any amplified speakers or an amplifier and speakers
- Repeats every two minutes or set to be triggered with any of our Prop Controller Triggers
- Quality: From the minds that brought you the PicoBoo and BooBox controllers
PLEASE NOTE: This product is designed for use on 110V / 60Hz power systems. It is not compatible with 220V / 50hz and a transformer can not be used to convert.
Can you plug in a power strip and use many lights?Yes, as long as no more than 10amps of lights are connected to each outlet on the PicoStorm.
What is the difference between the PicoStorm and the PicoFX?They are exactly the same. The PicoStorm simply comes pre-programmed with the storm audio on the SD card and can easily be changed.
Is there only one speaker connection on the PicoStorm for two speakers?Yes, the PicoStorm contains one stereo 3.5mm female audio port. This is the same exact size used on computer speakers, iPad, iPhone, etc. So any speakers and audio accessories for those will also work on the PicoStorm.
Are the speakers powerful enough for use in a front yard?It depends on how big your front yard is. They are basically large computer speakers.