How to Order
|Due to our high volume all orders must be placed from this online store.
We do not accept phone orders.
Rest assured that we utilize the most up to date encrypted secure methods to transfer sensitive information such as credit cards.
Click on the image to the left to find out more about our security.|
Accepted Payment TypesFrightProps accepts most major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) and PayPal for payment. We charge your credit card or PayPal when order is placed.
ShippingSome important information about our shipping...
- Where do we ship?
FrightProps ships spooky stuff to most countries on the planet! To obtain ship cost simply add items to your cart and enter your address. Additional information for International customers can be found here.
- How do we ship?
All orders ship via UPS or USPS Priority Mail. If you are Canadian we recommend USPS shipping due to the high duty fees that UPS charges.
- How quickly do we ship?
Orders usually ship within a day from the time you order but there are exceptions. There are several factors that determine how quickly your order will be shipped. FrightProps maintains a huge inventory of product; during our busy season (June through October) inventory moves quickly and we do not always have what you order in stock. In October there can sometimes be delays of several days due to the high volume. And some items have to be built after you place the order. Please contact us if you need a solid delivery date.
- We ship to P.O. boxes and APO addresses via USPS but not UPS.
Once your order is ready to go and ships out it takes approximately:
- UPS Ground: 1 business day (midwest) up to 5 business days (west coast) - (not guaranteed)
- USPS Priority Mail: 2 - 4 business days (not guaranteed)
- UPS 2ND Day Air - Guaranteed (by UPS) 2 business days
- UPS Next Day Air - Guaranteed (by UPS) 1 business day
- International orders can take at least 4-13 business days, possibly more if delayed in customs
Tracking your order:
- We will send you tracking when your order ships
- You can also track your order here
Terms & ConditionsThe following are terms and conditions of a legal agreement between you and FrightProps, LLC:
By accessing, browsing and/or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to the bound terms and comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including any re-export control laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, do not use this website.
- We accept Master Card, Visa, Discover Card, PayPal, Money Orders, Checks, Wire Transfers
- All orders must be paid for at time of shipment.
- Sales tax is charged on all products to all MN destinations; Chauvet products shipped to MN, CA, FL, NY, TX, & WA; Americn DJ products shipped to MN & CA.
- All products are guaranteed against defects for 30 days from date of invoice
- Accessories are sold separately. Photos may vary from actual products
- FrightProps, LLC is not responsible for typographical errors on descriptions, pricing, or images
- Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice
- We do not accept C.O.D. orders
- All orders subject to acceptance and approval. We reserve the right to refuse an order
- Most products may be returned within 30 days of receiving the product (with exceptions, see below)
- Customers will be responsible for return shipping costs. Original shipping and handling fees are not refundable
- There will be a 25% restocking fee on orders over $1000 returned within 15 days of receiving the product
- We cannot accept returns on DVD's, and CD's at any time period unless received defective
- Electronic Firecracker product returns must be made within 10 days of receipt of product
Click here for important information on Electronic Firecracker products
- Product damage claims must be made to FrightProps, LLC within 2 days of delivery
- No used products will be credited
- There will be no cancellations allowed in excess of 7 days after placing an order
- All items purchased prior to Oct. 31st can not be returned after Oct. 31st of the same year. Any items purchased after Oct. 31st will be subject to the regular return policy stated above.
Limits of Liability
In no event will FrightProps, LLC or any of it's representatives be liable for any damages or injuries, however they may occur, related to any products sold through FrightProps, LLC's online business, retail business or wholesale business.
Except as expressly stated herein, FrightProps, LLC makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to products sold.
Contacting FrightPropsPlease see our "Contact Us page" for various methods to contact FrightProps.