All categories • Other• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Escape Room Tech• Pneumatics• Controllers & Electronics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Sound & Audio• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
Can you feel the shock mats through fabric?
You can feel it through fabric. The thicker the fabric the less of a shock. We have tested with; light dress pants = good shock, jeans = feels like a pinch. Something to keep in mind, if you put fabric on the chair then it will have to go through that and then the person's clothing.
- Pneumatic Prop Guidelines
- Does the FLASH! Cracker turn off if it over heats?
- Debugging a FLASH! Cracker, FLASH! Stick, or POW! Stick
- Comparison of different controller trigger options
- Activating a FLASH! Cracker from a controller or relay