- When trigger is applied (switch mat, PIR sensor, push button, etc) prop/lights/other activate from adjustable 1 second up to 10 minutes.
- Will not keep triggering prop until trigger is removed and re-applied. For example, when someone steps on switch mat prop will activate for specified time, prop will then turn off and not re-activate until person steps off mat and another person steps on.
- Use provided small dial to adjust ON time.
- You can connect prop/lights/other to NO (normally open) to turn on or connect to NC (normally closed) to turn off when timer activates.
- Internal relay handles up to 8 amps and will power AC or DC prop/lights/other.
- Requires a 12v power supply to operate (sold separately).
- You can also use this timer as a repeat timer! Special mode allows timer to turn on/off at set intervals over and over again!
- 3 W x 2.5 L x 1 H
|Popular Simple Timers|