All categories • Controllers & Electronics• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Pneumatics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Sound & Audio• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
These videos on the PicoBoo controllers illustrate their feature and how to use them.
Please note that the PicoBoo product names have changed:
PicoBoo 103 is now "PicoBoo Jr"
PicoBoo 104 is now "PicoBoo"
PicoBoo 105 is now "PicoBoo AC"
- Using AC devices with the PicoBoo
- Using Solid State Relays for High Amperage Loads
- What size power supply comes with the PicoBoo AC?
- Can a 12v solenoid be hooked up to the PicoBoo outputs without having to use a battery or another power supply?
- Can triggers (step mat, PIR, beam sensor) be hooked directly to a picoBOO?