All categories • Controllers & Electronics• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Pneumatics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Sound & Audio• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
BrightSign LS422 Trigger Activation
Activating the BrightSign LS422 Digital Video Player from a trigger (such as motion sensor) or controller requires the optional Input Adapter. The diagrams on this page illustrate how to wire into that adapter.
TRIGGERING FROM A RELAY OUTPUT(All PicoBoos except PicoBoo One)
TRIGGERING FROM A SOLID STATE OUTPUT(BooBox Flex / FlexMax / PicoBoo One)
Motion Sensor (PIR)
Hand Trigger or Step Mat
Wireless Trigger (1-Relay)
Wireless Trigger (4-Relay)
10 Foot Diffused Beam Sensor
Multiple Trigger Examples
- I have an iPod touch. Why would I need a BooTunes player or what would the benefits be?
- Step lighting a long hallway
- With a boobox 8+ can multiple scenes be triggered and then running independently at the same time?
- Using Solid State Relays for High Amperage Loads
- Can the BooBox Flex be programmed to loop the scene?