All categories • Controllers & Electronics• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Pneumatics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Sound & Audio• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
Activating PicoBoos from Live Voltages
The PicoBoos are designed to work with low-voltage sensors or contact closures only. Triggering with live voltage will damage the PicoBoo. This illustration shows how to use a relay to interface to live voltages.
- Can I use my PicoBoo to give a burst of fog when triggered?
- Activating a magnetic lock from a RFID relay
- Directly Activating LED Mini Spotlights with a Motion Sensor
- Using a relay to handle European voltages with controllers
- Activating a BooTunes from a PicoBoo Jr