As low as $39.99
To Flash New Keys:
1. Make sure the RFID unit is powered on.
2. Make sure the new keys you are using are 125kHZ.
3. Remove the master key from the metal tin.
4. Hold the master key next to the antenna for a few seconds (the antenna is the domed black plastic piece. The top of the dome is where it has the best sensing capabilities).
5. Remove the master key and place your new key near the antenna. Leave it there for 5 seconds.
6. Pull the key away and then bring it back in range of the antenna. The relay should click.
Each RFID trigger comes with a Master Key (it is enclosed in a metal tin). To flash a new key, simply open the tin and hold the new key close to the Master Key for a few seconds. The new key will now be configured to work with that RFID sensor.
The RFID does not trigger through mirrors that have metal backs. It does not work through 22ga sheet metal. It barely works through aluminum foil. If you have just a straight up mirror with no metal backing then it will work.
Yes, “C” and “NO” from the RFID to the PicoBoo “IN” and “-“