This Par is intelligently designed so that it may sit directly on the ground or inside truss without the hanging bracket because the power & DMX Ins and Outs sit on the side of the fixture, not on the rear.
The Mega Par Profile Plus has a 30-degree beam angle, 5 operational modes (including DMX Controlled, Sound Active and Auto Run), and has 5 DMX Channel modes for a variety of programming options. Users can also use the ADJ LED RC2 wireless remote, which is sold separately, to control the Mega Par Profile Plus.
- Slim flat black Par with 107x 10mm LEDs (26 Red, 45 Green, 36 Blue LEDs) + 1 3W UV LED)
- Smooth RGB+UV Color Mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- Power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- DMX-512 protocol
- 5 DMX Channel modes: 4/5/6/9/10 channels
- 5 Operational modes: RGB+UV Dimmer Mode, Sound Active Mode, Auto Run Mode, Static Color Mode, & DMX Controlled
- Beam Angle: 30 degrees
- 16 Sound Active shows
- 32 Built-in shows (16 Color Changing Shows & 16 Color Fading Shows)
- 64 built-in Color Macros
- Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
- 5 Dimmer Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural, & Theatre)
- Display Inversion Mode
- Color strobe effect
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
- 4-button function display
- Includes scissor yoke to hang on truss, mount on a wall or set on the ground
- Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- Power Draw: 16W Max
- IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power (up to 33 @ 120V and 60 @ 230V)
- Compatible with ADJ LED RC2 wireless infrared remote control up to 30 ft./ 10M (sold separately)
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9”x 8.75”x 3.5”/ 225x220x85mm
- Weight: 3 lbs./ 1.1 kg.
Ship Weight: 3 pounds
There are currently no FAQs for this product
Please visit our Support & Training Center for support information.