The ProLight-400 follows on the successful introduction of the ProLight-200, the first LED light designed specifically for lightning simulation. Featuring a 5000º Kelvin color temperature, plus the fast response and low power consumption of an LED, the ProLight-400 adds an additional LED, a brighter light, and a smaller enclosure.
Please note that most LED lights and fixtures do not work with our lightning controllers. The ProLight does work with these because it is specially designed to operate as an incandescent light world.
- Width: 8.25” (10.125” with bracket and knobs)
- Height: 4.25” (5.75” with bracket )
- Depth: 3.1” (4” including AC connector on back)
- Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Field of view: 115º
- Color temperature: 5000ºK (pure white)
- Rated Power: 120vac, 1amp
- Maximum LED wattage: 66 watts. (approx. 400 watt incandescent equivalent)
- Duty Cycle: Designed for lightning simulation only. Do not use as conventional floodlight.
- Lumens: Nominal 5,000
- ProLight is proudly designed and manufactured by Lights Alive in the United States.