Easily create incredible digital video effects with the fully HD, solid state video player!
- Power Supply
- Remote Control
- HDMI Cable
- 5 Trigger Buttons Included (can use up to 10 total)
- Supported Video Codecs: MPEG1/2/4, H.264, AVC, VC1, WMV, RM/RMVB, DivX3/4/5/6, Xvid3/4/5
- Supported Video Files: RM/RMVB, AVI, TS, M2TS, MTS, MKV, MOV, FLV, DVD-ISO, BD-ISO, VOB, MPG, DAT. ASF, TP, TRP, WMV, IFO, SWF, 3GP, EVO, DIVX, MP4, OGM
- Supported Audio Code: HE, LPCM, AC3, DTS, DTS-HD MA (degradable DTS output) digital coaxial 5.1 channels, stereo double track.
- Supported Audio Files: MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC, AAC, LC-AAS, APE (below 128KHz)
- Supported Image Formats: JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF
- Supported Subtitle Formats: SRT, SMI, SUB, SSA, IDX+SUB
I have this player triggered by a step mat. Every time the trigger is set off the video will stop and start over again. How can a let the video play to the end?You would need a controller such as the PicoBoo Jr. Your step mat would activate the controller which in turn would activate the player and not let it be activated again until time runs out.
How many different triggers does the HD unit support?The product comes with 2 buttons. Up to 5 total can be used.
Can one unit play different videos on two separate monitors?No, there is only one video out on the player.
Whenever I connect this unit, it shows a Circle with a line through it in the top left corner.Please see our FAQ on this product here.
I'm playing a video on the digital video player and it lags. When I play the file on the computer it's fine.This is usually an SD (memory) card problem. First try and format the card and put the video back on. If that doesn’t work try a faster SD card. And if that doesn’t work then it’s a video compression issue, try and re-output (convert) from the source video.
Can you use video through the HDMI port while simultaneously using the audio out port?Yes, we have confirmed this does work.
I have a video that I want playing then when the switch is tripped I need it to go to an interlude video THEN to the actual video that I want playing.You can put any number of videos into the folders on your SD card and the player will play them sequential by file name when triggered. For example, if your folder 01 contains two videos named 1.mp4 and 2.mp4, when input one is triggered it will play video 1.mp4 followed by video 2.mp4 before returning to playing any videos that are in the root of the SD card.
If using the triggers that come with the unit, does the button need to be pressed the whole time or just once?The unit only needs to be momentarily triggered to start a video.