All categories • Talking Skulls• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Pneumatics• Controllers & Electronics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Sound & Audio
- Other Places
How can I rig the talking skull to play a random sound clip when triggered?
You can use a BooTunes and load up to 1000 different tracks into it. It will play the "next" track out to the skull each time it is triggered.
- How can I take a crow mp3 and make it sound like its coming from all around.
- I have an iPod touch. Why would I need a BooTunes player or what would the benefits be?
- Is there a way to oil the servo in the talking skull so it does not squeak so much?
- Step lighting a long hallway
- With a boobox 8+ can multiple scenes be triggered and then running independently at the same time?