All categories • Talking Skulls• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Pneumatics• Controllers & Electronics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Sound & Audio
- Other Places
I have an iPod touch. Why would I need a BooTunes player or what would the benefits be?
The BooTunes is a high-end controllable MP3 player. The iPod will work perfectly fine with the FrightProps talking skulls. However, the BooTunes can be connected to a trigger to automatically activate it when a person walks near, the iPod cannot.
- How can I take a crow mp3 and make it sound like its coming from all around.
- Splitting left and right audio channels
- How can I rig the talking skull to play a random sound clip when triggered?
- Can't get my MP3 files to play
- How to modify 3-Way valve for normally open operation