All categories • Sound & Audio• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Pneumatics• Controllers & Electronics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
How can I take a crow mp3 and make it sound like its coming from all around.
Get a BooTunes. Use Audacity (free audio editing software) to offset the left and right stereo channels by a few seconds. Place the left speaker on one end of the graveyard and right at the other.
- I have an iPod touch. Why would I need a BooTunes player or what would the benefits be?
- Step lighting a long hallway
- Setting BooBox 4 to factory defaults
- Detecting and stopping air leaks
- How can I rig the talking skull to play a random sound clip when triggered?