All categories • Controllers & Electronics• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Pneumatics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Sound & Audio• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
BooBox 4: Setting Write-Protection
1. Power down the BooBox 4, then power it back up holding the REC button until the PLY light turns on.
2. Press buttons “1” and “3” so the 1 and 3 lights turn on, then press REC, the REC light should turn on.
3. Now press the “1” button, turning the light on if you want write-protection, or off if not.
4. Press REC twice, both the PLAY and REC lights should turn off.
- Step lighting a long hallway
- Using AC devices with the PicoBoo
- With a boobox 8+ can multiple scenes be triggered and then running independently at the same time?
- Can you hook lights up directly to the BooBox FLEX?
- Using Solid State Relays for High Amperage Loads