All categories • Controllers & Electronics• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Pneumatics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Sound & Audio• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
Can you hook lights up directly to the BooBox FLEX?
No, the Flex has dry contacts and not relays. It passes voltage through (12vDC or 24vDC depending on adapter you use) directly to the device (such as solenoids). In order to power 110v AC you must use a switch pack or a relay pack.
- Step lighting a long hallway
- Using AC devices with the PicoBoo
- With a boobox 8+ can multiple scenes be triggered and then running independently at the same time?
- Using Solid State Relays for High Amperage Loads
- BooBox 4: Setting Input 1 to Normally Closed or Open