All categories • Controllers & Electronics• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Pneumatics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Sound & Audio• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
PicoFX & PicoStorm: Lights stay on after program runs
If the PicoFX lights stay on in ambient and this is not what you want then simply turn the knobs down (counter-clockwise all the way to the left).
This behavior is by design.
If there is no program in ambient mode then the lights just go to the brightness the knobs are set to. That way if you don't want complete darkness after a particular program you can just leave one of the knobs up a bit. If you do want darkness just turn them both down.
- Step lighting a long hallway
- Using AC devices with the PicoBoo
- How do I create a peppers ghost illusion?
- With a boobox 8+ can multiple scenes be triggered and then running independently at the same time?
- Can you hook lights up directly to the BooBox FLEX?