All categories • Talking Skulls• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Pneumatics• Controllers & Electronics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Sound & Audio
- Other Places
Using a Microphone with the Talking Skull
Using a microphone with the FrightProps Talking Skull is a great way to interact with your patrons and guests. Microphones output a very low signal which must be amplified in order for the PicoTalk inside of the Talking Skull to be able to hear it. A device called a mic pre-amp (or simply pre-amp) serves this purpose. This document illustrates how to use a microphone and pre-amp with the talking skulls.
- I have an iPod touch. Why would I need a BooTunes player or what would the benefits be?
- Is there a way to oil the servo in the talking skull so it does not squeak so much?
- How can I rig the talking skull to play a random sound clip when triggered?
- Does the talking skull come with the tabletop stand like in the video?
- Video: Talking Skull Programming