All categories • Sound & Audio• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Pneumatics• Controllers & Electronics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
Do you need the Transducer Amplifier for the Transducer Shaker to work? Is there any other kind of control box needed, or will the Transducer Shaker work on its own?
Yes, you need an audio source, amp, and transducer(s) such as shown in the image:
- I have an iPod touch. Why would I need a BooTunes player or what would the benefits be?
- Step lighting a long hallway
- Using AC devices with the PicoBoo
- Using Solid State Relays for High Amperage Loads
- Detecting and stopping air leaks