All categories • Sound & Audio• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Pneumatics• Controllers & Electronics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
Running a Transducer with a BooTunes
This also applies to any MP3 player used in place of the BooTunes.
- How can I take a crow mp3 and make it sound like its coming from all around.
- Splitting left and right audio channels
- I have an iPod touch. Why would I need a BooTunes player or what would the benefits be?
- Step lighting a long hallway
- Do you need the Transducer Amplifier for the Transducer Shaker to work? Is there any other kind of control box needed, or will the Transducer Shaker work on its own?