All categories • Sound & Audio• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Pneumatics• Controllers & Electronics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
How to create folders on an SD card
This information pertains to creating the correct folder structures on your SD card for use with our various controllers and MP3 players.
For the sake of this instructional let's use the BooTunes folder structure. In the manual it says to put your MP3 files into a folder called "\Fl-408\INPUT1\ ". This is how to create that folder:
1. Put the SD card into your computer and open the SD card folder.
2. Create a folder called "FI-408"
3. Open the newly created "FI-408" folder
4. Create a folder in that folder called "INPUT1"
5. Open the newly created folder "INPUT1"
6. Put your MP3 file in there (or whatever files you want)
You now have \Fl-408\INPUT1\
- How do I create a peppers ghost illusion?
- Can't get my MP3 files to play
- All About Air Compressors
- Converting CDs to MP3 Files
- Installing a high voltage AC capacitor for feedback absorption