All categories • Lighting• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Pneumatics• Controllers & Electronics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Sound & Audio• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
Step lighting a long hallway
I have a long 48' long hallway, when customers turn to enter the hallway I want the 5 lights spaced out along the path of the hallway to come on, the customers will see a (Ghoul-Actor) at the end of the hallway, the actor will start running at them... at that point lights go out, and MP3 plays with a nasty laugh and them beating heartbeats... customers will be left in the dark knowing that the Ghoul is waiting for them at end of hallway.
1. Turn on 5 separate lights.
2. Pause 5 seconds
3. Turn off light 1, pause 1 second
4. Turn off light 2, pause 1 second
5. Turn off light 3, pause 1 second
6. Turn off light 4, pause 1 second
7. Flicker the last light for 2 seconds then off.
8. Play MP3 sound file.
9. Reset until triggered again.
A BooBox Flex8 (or BooBox8) with 8 outlet switch pack would work perfect for this scenario. You would also need a ScareMaster if you don’t already have one as this is required to program these controllers.
- Using ligtning controllers for other lighting effects
- Can you please tell me the approximate length of the Attack Dog Bust? Thanks!
- How do I create a peppers ghost illusion?
- BooBox 4: Setting Input 1 to Normally Closed or Open
- Can triggers (step mat, PIR, beam sensor) be hooked directly to a picoBOO?