All categories • Lighting• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Pneumatics• Controllers & Electronics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Sound & Audio• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
How do you wire the LED mini and micro spotlights?
You simply twist the bare wires of the LED light cords onto the power supply bare wires and then cover in electrical tape or heat shrink tubing. One power supply can power many LED lights in this way.
It is important to only use a "regulated" 12vDC power supply with the LED lights. "UNregulated" power supplies can send too much voltage to the lights and burn them out.
- Is there a way to oil the servo in the talking skull so it does not squeak so much?
- Using AC devices with the PicoBoo
- Video: LED Basic Wiring Tutorial
- Video: PicoVolt with LED lights
- Debugging a FLASH! Cracker, FLASH! Stick, or POW! Stick