All categories • Lighting• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Pneumatics• Controllers & Electronics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Sound & Audio• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
Directly Activating LED Mini Spotlights with a Motion Sensor
- Light will activate when motion is detected. When motion is no longer detected light will remain on from 2 to 30 seconds depending on motion sensor.
- When first powered-up the light will blink on/off as the motion sensor warms up (about 30 seconds).
- The motion sensor must be of normally open type (FrightProps motion sensor are all normally open, others may not be)
- A 12vDC 1AMP regulated power supply is sufficient for a few lights. If you want to run a bunch then you can use a 12vDC 5AMP regulated power supply. It is important that the power supply is regulated or else the LED will burn out.
- Can you hook lights up directly to the BooBox FLEX?
- How do you wire the LED mini and micro spotlights?
- Can triggers (step mat, PIR, beam sensor) be hooked directly to a picoBOO?
- Can you hook an AC (110v) trigger to a PicoBoo?
- Can I use my PicoBoo to give a burst of fog when triggered?