All categories • Electric Motors• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Pneumatics• Controllers & Electronics• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Sound & Audio• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
How do you reverse motor direction?
With DC motors (such as our High-Torque Dual-Speed Prop Motors) simply swapping negative (-) and positive (+) changes the direction of the motor.
You can also use our PicoVolt controller to programmatically change the direction.
- Using AC devices with the PicoBoo
- Using Solid State Relays for High Amperage Loads
- Motor drift when using the PicoVolt controller
- Detecting and stopping air leaks
- How do I control the speed of an air cylinder?