All categories • Controllers & Electronics• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Pneumatics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Sound & Audio• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
Control a Linear Actuator from a BooBox
- This method requires a 12vDC linear actuator that does not draw more than 10amps
- Two 12VDC relays are required (our quad relay is shown in the diagram)
- Wires shown in various colors only for clarity. Any color may be used
Control up to eight linear actuators from a BoOBox FlexMax
- Step lighting a long hallway
- Using AC devices with the PicoBoo
- Do you need the Transducer Amplifier for the Transducer Shaker to work? Is there any other kind of control box needed, or will the Transducer Shaker work on its own?
- With a boobox 8+ can multiple scenes be triggered and then running independently at the same time?
- Can you hook lights up directly to the BooBox FLEX?