All categories • Controllers & Electronics• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Pneumatics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Sound & Audio• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
Using Talking Skull LED Eyes With 12VDC
Our Talking Skull LED Eyes were desgined to work with the PicoTalk-3 controller that is contained inside the Talking Skull. If you would like to use the LED Eyes alone you will need to use a 560 ohm 1/2 watt resistor so that they can be powered from one of our 12VDC power supplies. Each eye requires its own resistor. You can get the 560 ohm 1/2 watt resistors from here.
- I have an iPod touch. Why would I need a BooTunes player or what would the benefits be?
- Is there a way to oil the servo in the talking skull so it does not squeak so much?
- Can you hook lights up directly to the BooBox FLEX?
- How do you wire the LED mini and micro spotlights?
- Can a 12v solenoid be hooked up to the PicoBoo outputs without having to use a battery or another power supply?