All categories • Controllers & Electronics• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Pneumatics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Sound & Audio• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
Setting BooBox 4 to factory defaults
To clear the BooBox 4 memory back to factory defaults:
1. Power up the BooBox 4 while holding the REC button, the PLY light should turn on.
2. Press buttons 1 thru 4 so that all the corresponding lights turn on.
3. Press REC, the REC light should turn on.
4. The BooBox 4 is will now be set to Factory defaults.
This process does not however delete the sounds. To do that you'll have to manually record a second or two of silence over the sound you'd like to erase.
- Step lighting a long hallway
- Using AC devices with the PicoBoo
- With a boobox 8+ can multiple scenes be triggered and then running independently at the same time?
- Can you hook lights up directly to the BooBox FLEX?
- Using Solid State Relays for High Amperage Loads