All categories • Controllers & Electronics• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Pneumatics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Sound & Audio• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
Connect a 12VDC Device Directly to the FrightProps Beam Sensor
A 12VDC strobe alarm is shown in the diagram. This information also applies to other 12VDC devices.
- I have an iPod touch. Why would I need a BooTunes player or what would the benefits be?
- Using ligtning controllers for other lighting effects
- Using AC devices with the PicoBoo
- Can you hook lights up directly to the BooBox FLEX?
- Using Solid State Relays for High Amperage Loads