All categories • Controllers & Electronics• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Pneumatics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Sound & Audio• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
Trigger a PicoBoo from a Simple timer
The PicoBoo controllers allow up to 2 minutes of programming. If you want to automatically trigger the PicoBoo on intervals greater than 2 minutes you must use something like the Simple Timer to set it off. This document describes how to do this.
- Power the PicoBoo with a 12V power supply as usual. If wired as shown, the PicoBoo will supply power to the Simple Timer so it does not need a separate power supply.
- In order for the Simple Timer to repeatedly trigger you will need to cut jumpers J1 and J2
- This data applies to all of our controllers that contain triggers.
- I have an iPod touch. Why would I need a BooTunes player or what would the benefits be?
- Video: PicoBoo
- Using AC devices with the PicoBoo
- With a boobox 8+ can multiple scenes be triggered and then running independently at the same time?
- Using Solid State Relays for High Amperage Loads