All categories • Controllers & Electronics• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Pneumatics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Sound & Audio• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
FrightProps Motion Sensor (PIR) Internal Wiring & Settings
Factory default jumper settings and wiring are shown. To open the case remove the small philips head screw,
For wiring to your controller please see your controller manual and the PIR manual located on the product page.
- I have an iPod touch. Why would I need a BooTunes player or what would the benefits be?
- Using ligtning controllers for other lighting effects
- Detecting and stopping air leaks
- Door / Wall Pounder Installation
- Can triggers (step mat, PIR, beam sensor) be hooked directly to a picoBOO?