All categories • Controllers & Electronics• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Pneumatics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Sound & Audio• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
With a boobox 8+ can multiple scenes be triggered and then running independently at the same time?
The BooBox 8+ is not multitasking. Each trigger on the BooBox 8+ starts a new program. It is designed for one large scene or prop scenerio.
Please note that the BooBox 8+ has been superceeded by the BooBox FLEX and FLEX MAX.
- Step lighting a long hallway
- Using AC devices with the PicoBoo
- Can you hook lights up directly to the BooBox FLEX?
- Using Solid State Relays for High Amperage Loads
- Motor drift when using the PicoVolt controller