All categories • Controllers & Electronics• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Pneumatics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Sound & Audio• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
Activating Multiple BooTunes from a Flex
USING DMX TO TRIGGER BOOTUNES
As of October 2011 you can activate one or more BooTunes from the Flex or Flex MAX controller by using the DMX outputs. This allows you to not have to use one of the outputs to trigger the BooTunes and simplifies the wiring. You must have the latest firmware for both the Flex and BooTunes in order for this to work.
USING AN OUTPUT TO TRIGGER BOOTUNES
This uses one of the Flex or Flex MAX outputs to trigger one or more BooTunes.
- How can I take a crow mp3 and make it sound like its coming from all around.
- Splitting left and right audio channels
- I have an iPod touch. Why would I need a BooTunes player or what would the benefits be?
- With a boobox 8+ can multiple scenes be triggered and then running independently at the same time?
- Can you hook lights up directly to the BooBox FLEX?