All categories • Controllers & Electronics• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Pneumatics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Sound & Audio• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
Control a Linear Actuator from a PicoBoo
- This method requires a 12vDC linear actuator that does not draw more than 5amps.
- To program press REC on the PicoBoo. Press output button 1 to make the actuator go one direction and button 2 to make it go the other direction. Pressing both buttons will do nothing. Press REC when done recording.
- Wires shown in various colors only for clarity. Any color may be used.
- This data applies to all of our controllers that contain relays.
- Using AC devices with the PicoBoo
- Do you need the Transducer Amplifier for the Transducer Shaker to work? Is there any other kind of control box needed, or will the Transducer Shaker work on its own?
- Using Solid State Relays for High Amperage Loads
- Motor drift when using the PicoVolt controller
- How do you turn up the speaker volume when using the internal amp on a PicoBoo?