All categories • Controllers & Electronics• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Pneumatics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Sound & Audio• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
Using 12 and 24VDC Device with the Simple Timer
THE DIAGRAM SHOWS A SOLENOID VALVE BUT THIS INFORMATION ALSO APPLIES TO ANY 12VDC or 24VDC device.
This wiring applies to both 12VDC and 24VDC DEVICES. Power supply and device being powered by the timer must both be of the same voltage.
When using the FrightProps PIR the solenoid and power supply must both be 12V DC
- Using AC devices with the PicoBoo
- Can you hook lights up directly to the BooBox FLEX?
- Using Solid State Relays for High Amperage Loads
- Can you hook an AC (110v) trigger to a PicoBoo?
- BooBox Flex or BooBox 8+ outputs staying on or not responding