All categories • Pneumatics• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Controllers & Electronics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Sound & Audio• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
Triggering Solenoids Directly with a Hand Trigger
You can trigger 12vDC and 24vDC solenoids directly without the use of a controller or timer as shown in the image. The solenoid will activate as long as the button is pressed (or step matt is stood upon). Never run 110vAC household power directly through our Hand Triggers or Step Matts. These triggers are only rated for DC voltage.
- I have an iPod touch. Why would I need a BooTunes player or what would the benefits be?
- With a boobox 8+ can multiple scenes be triggered and then running independently at the same time?
- Can you hook lights up directly to the BooBox FLEX?
- Using Solid State Relays for High Amperage Loads
- Motor drift when using the PicoVolt controller