All categories • Pneumatics• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Controllers & Electronics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Sound & Audio• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
Does a solenoid valve continuously cycle in and out while plugged in?
No. You need a controller such as a picoBOO to do that.
- Using AC devices with the PicoBoo
- Using Solid State Relays for High Amperage Loads
- What size power supply comes with the PicoBoo AC?
- Can a 12v solenoid be hooked up to the PicoBoo outputs without having to use a battery or another power supply?
- How do I control the speed of an air cylinder?