All categories • Pneumatics• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Controllers & Electronics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Sound & Audio• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
Air Vortex Installation & Operation
Our Air Vortex devices use compressed air to create a vacuum that draws in and blows out a massive amount of ambient air. This diagram illustrates an overview of how to use one. Instead of the hand trigger shown you could use any one of our prop controllers to activate.
Example application: The "Ambient Air In" side of the Vortex can be put to the output of a fog machine to blow fog.
- Can I run 3 props off of one air compressor?
- BooBox 4: Setting Input 1 to Normally Closed or Open
- Detecting and stopping air leaks
- Door / Wall Pounder Installation
- How do I control the speed of an air cylinder?