All categories • Escape Room Tech• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Pneumatics• Controllers & Electronics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Sound & Audio• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
BooBox Flex Specialty Trigger Wiring
This document provides wiring diagrams for some of the unique triggers we offer. Please refer to the product manual for common trigger (such as step mat, motion sensor, etc) wiring. Links to the triggers mentioned in this document can be found at the bottom.
- I have an iPod touch. Why would I need a BooTunes player or what would the benefits be?
- Step lighting a long hallway
- Using AC devices with the PicoBoo
- With a boobox 8+ can multiple scenes be triggered and then running independently at the same time?
- Can you hook lights up directly to the BooBox FLEX?