All categories • Customer Videos & Pics• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Pneumatics• Controllers & Electronics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Sound & Audio• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
Haunter's How-To: Recording Scenes. Relays, LED's, and External Relay Packs
From William A. Irvin Haunted Ship: Haunter's How-To: Recording Scenes. Relays, LED's, and External Relay Packs
- How can I take a crow mp3 and make it sound like its coming from all around.
- Using AC devices with the PicoBoo
- With a boobox 8+ can multiple scenes be triggered and then running independently at the same time?
- Can you hook lights up directly to the BooBox FLEX?
- Using Solid State Relays for High Amperage Loads