All categories • Electric Firecrackers• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Prop Making• Foam Filled Props• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Pneumatics• Controllers & Electronics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Sound & Audio• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
Do the FLASH! Crackers and FLASH! Sticks use the same effect?
Yes, they are both the same exact effect. The FLASH! Stick has a momentary button hand is hand held. The FLASH! Cracker has an on/off switch and is not to be hand held.
- Making a reproduction mold of an arm
- Making a flat-backed reproduction mold
- Does the FLASH! Cracker turn off if it over heats?
- Debugging a FLASH! Cracker, FLASH! Stick, or POW! Stick
- Activating a FLASH! Cracker from a controller or relay