All categories • Prop Making• How To Make Stuff• Fog, Fluids, Scents• Customer Service• Foam Filled Props• Electric Firecrackers• Customer Videos & Pics• Decorating Supplies• Video & Visual Effects• Other• Escape Room Tech• Pneumatics• Controllers & Electronics• Electric Motors• Linear Actuators• Lighting• Sound & Audio• Talking Skulls
- Other Places
Will your WET formula stick well to flex foam?
The Wet, Blood, and Grime do not adhere directly to Flex Foam very well, especially if the cast is very smooth. It will work and look great as long as the prop is not animated or you don't "squish" it or forcibly peal the WET off once it dries. Final answer: it's not optimal.
- With a boobox 8+ can multiple scenes be triggered and then running independently at the same time?
- Can you hook lights up directly to the BooBox FLEX?
- Are the Tentacle and Octopus waterproof?
- Can the BooBox Flex be programmed to loop the scene?
- BooBox Flex or BooBox 8+ outputs staying on or not responding