PRODUCT FEATURES / SPECIFICATIONS:
- DIFFERENT PURCHASE PACKAGES AVAILABLE: KIT TO COMPLETE
- HOLLYWOOD-QUALITY SPECIAL VISUAL EFFECTS
- MULTIPLE VIDEO SCALE SIZES FOR DIFFERENT SIZED MONITORS
- CAN BE USED WITH EITHER 1 OR 2 LED / LCD MONITORS
- 2 MINS OF EXTRA VIDEO FOR SMALL MONITOR IN-BETWEEN SEQUENCES OR WHEN WAITING TO BE TRIGGERED
- PERFECT DUAL-SCREEN / MONITOR SYNCHRONIZATION
- TRIGGERABLE & NON-TRIGGERABLE PLAYBACK
- USE WITH OR WITHOUT “HI-REZ RELAY DECODER”
- USE WITH OR WITHOUT AIR CYLINDERS / PNEUMATICS
- OPTIMIZED FOR LCD / LED MONITORS
- FILMED & MASTERED IN HIGH-DEFINITION
- SEAMLESS LOOPING TECHNOLOGY
- PROGRESSIVE SCAN PLAYBACK
- DIGITAL STEREO SOUNDTRACK
- 4x3 FULLSCREEN & 16x9 WIDESCREEN FORMATS
- CREATED BY AN AWARD-WINNING VISUAL FX ARTIST
STANDARD DVD VERSION: $79.95
INCLUDES: Standard DVD version - Zombie footage only
HIGH-DEFINTION [HD] VERSION 1: $99.95
INCLUDES: HD file version - Zombie footage only
HIGH-DEFINTION [HD] VERSION 2: $159.95
INCLUDES: HD file version - Zombie footage + External (small) Screen footage
All video, audio, and imagery © 2012 Hi-Rez Designs. All Rights Reserved. No unauthorized duplication of this DVD / HD video or any part of it.
All commercial use or duplication of this copyrighted material without prior licensing is forbidden by Federal Law. Violators will be prosecuted.
All Hi-Rez Designs Visual FX DVD products are restricted to non-profit HOME HAUNT & PERSONAL USE ONLY, and are protected by all federal copyright laws.
If you wish to use this any Hi-Rez Designs Visual FX DVD products as part of a PRO / PAID HAUNTED ATTRACTION that charges admission, you must also purchase a COMMERCIAL USE LICENSE.
If you have questions or would like to purchase a commercial license for using Hi-Rez Designs Visual FX DVDs as part of your paid admission or pro haunt, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Federal Law provides civil and criminal penalties for the unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or exhibition of the copyrighted material of this product.
Can the video be transferred to an SD card for use in a digital video player?Yes, you need to use software to "rip" the CD into files. The CD is not copy protected.
We are a nonprofit charity that puts on a haunt. Are we required to purchase a commercial license?No, not required.