- Press C to set the time
- Pressing C also toggles between setting minutes or seconds
- Press D to subtract minutes or B to add minutes
- Press C again once you have set your desired time (you may need to press it twice until the number stops blinking).
- This should save your time as the time set in the clock and it will start at this time each time it is restarted.
- A - Start
- B - Display Off/On
- C - Set Time After pressing C to set time B adds minutes and D subtracts minutes Press C again to save the time
- D - Reset the time
You can also use the buttons on the circuit board. From left to right they correspond to remote buttons A,D,B and C
- Digital Clock
- Power Supply
- Wireless Remote
- Measures: 7-1/2" wide x 9-3/8" long x 2-3/8" deep (155mm x 57mm)
There are currently no FAQs for this product
Please visit our Support & Training Center for support information.