The Z-1500II saves up to 25% of the electricity of its predecessor. This efficient power control system allowing the fogger to operate at low level temperatures. These cutting edge features including a heater pipe made of nickel-aluminum alloy adopted for fast and efficient heat transfer. The heater element is enormously powerful and robust which generates great volumes of fog output in a steady and silent extrusion without leaving any residue inside.
An electronic low fluid detector with Thermal Cut-Off (TCO) is also installed which automatically cuts off the pump power and stop pumping when running-out of fluid. Z-1500II has a built-in dual DMX-512 interface and can be controlled remotely with a digital display control module.
- 1500-Watt Heater
- ECO II advanced thermal control system with remote temperature control
- Unicore technology
- DMX onboard with DMX channel display
- Output: 20,000 cu.ft/min
- Tank Capacity: 6 Liter
- Fluid Consumption Rate: 12 Min. / Liter (100% output)
- Remote Included: Z-20 (Timer Control Module)
- Optional Remotes: Z-30 (Wireless Remote)
- Weight: 24 lbs. / 14 Kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 18” x 9.75” x 7” / 688x285x188mm
- ETL Listed (U.S. & Canada)
There are currently no FAQs for this product
Please visit our Support & Training Center for support information.
Popular Antari Fog Machines