- 1 x Control Switch Board with one 10-amp relay on it
- 1 x Remote Control with one button
Requires a 12VDC Power Supply. If you are powering from another device (such as a PicoBoo) then you will not require one.
- Operating frequency: 315MHz
- Working voltage: DC12V
- Operating current: 8.9Ma
- Receiver sensitivity:-95dB
- Encoding type: pad
- Maximum Load: 10A
- Size: 40mm X 37mm X 25mm(approx)
- Control size: 60x38x18mm(approx)
- Actual antenna range will vary greatly depending on the installation and operating environment
- All units use the same frequency and there is not a way to change that. What this means is that two units cannot be used in the same location and be triggered separately
Are these waterproof, can it be out in the rain?These are not waterproof and must be protected from all moisture.
Popular Triggers for Prop Controllers