The cutting-edge wireless control system gives Antari W series a simple setting and operation interface. Additionally, the state-of-the-art heater design upgrades the W Series fog machines to a higher level in terms of good quality fog and energy efficiency. In conclusion, Antari W Series bring users to a professional scene in an easier method.
- Intelligent Wireless Control System Each machine comes with a set of wireless receiver and transmitter as standard controller. The working distance of wireless control is 50 meters in open area.
- Opto-electronic Fluid Sensor When the fluid recipient runs dry,the fluid sensor stops pumping automatically to protect pump from burning.
- More Efficient New Heat Exchanger Design It can generate drier fog with smaller particles.This leads to a fairly low fog fluid consumption. Compare to the equivalent power consumption heat exchangers, the same quantity of fog fluid in W series can produce 20% more fog than others.
- New Advanced PCB (Printed Circuit Board) Design The new system can control temperature precisely and rule out the influence from outside environments as much as possible to make W series fog machines be able to work stably between – 20 and + 60 degree Celsius.
- Voltage : U.S. version : 120 Volt
- Heater : 1,000 W
- Output : 10,000 cu.ft / min
- First Heat-up Time : 13.5 min
- Tank Capacity : 2.8 liter
- Fluid Consumption Rate : 13 min / liter (100% Output)
- Remote Included : W-1 Wireless Remote
- Weight : 11.4 Kg
- Dimensions (mm) : L 468 W 250 H 148
- DMX : On board
There are currently no FAQs for this product
Please visit our Support & Training Center for support information.
Popular Antari Fog Machines